1. Our Details
1.2 TipTop Media Management is a limited liability company incorporated in England and Wales (company number 4248985). Our registered address is 4 Furmston Court, Icknield Way, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 1UJ. Our VAT registration number is 788 1208 05.1.3 Our contact telephone number is 020 3234 0090 and our contact email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Your responsibility for others who access our website using your device or internet connection
3. Other documents governing your use of our website
4. Availability of our website
(a) the website will be made available at any specific time or from any specific geographical location;
(b) your access to the website will be continuous or uninterrupted; or
(c) the website will be accessible or optimised on all browsers, computers, tablets, phones or viewing platforms.4.2 We reserve the right to suspend access to all or part of the website for any reason, including for business oroperational reasons, such as improving the appearance or functionality of the website, content updates, periodic maintenance, or to resolve any issues that we become aware of. Wherever we anticipate that we need to suspend access to the website for a considerable period of time, we will try to provide you with prior notice where reasonably practicable. 4.3 Our website is provided for users in the United Kingdom only. Although it may be possible to access the website from other countries, we make no representation that our website is compliant with any legal requirements in force in any jurisdiction other than the United Kingdom, or that the content available on the website will be appropriate for users in other countries or states.
(a) to reflect any changes in the way we carry out our business;
(b) to account for any changes we make to our website, including, without limitation, any new features or functionality we provide, any adjustments to the means by which we provide notices to you, or any changes in the content, purpose or availability of the website;
(c) to accurately describe our current data-processing activities so that you are kept up to date with our latest practices;
6. Your account details
7. Ownership of material on our website
8. Information and content on our website provided on non-reliance basis
9. Permitted use of materials on our website
10. Prohibited uses of our website
(a) for any purpose that is unlawful or that in any way breaches any applicable laws or regulations, whether local, national or international;
(b) for any fraudulent purposes whatsoever;
(c) to conduct any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or direct or indirect marketing to anyone by any means, or to otherwise spam, communicate with or market to anyone any goods, services or business not authorised by us;
(d) to upload, host or transmit any viruses, malware, adware, spyware, worms, Trojan horses, keystroke loggers, spyware, logic bombs, time bombs or any other harmful programs or code which could adversely affect the use or operation of the website, our hardware or systems, or the computers, tablets, phones or other devices of any users or other third parties, or to upload any content or materials containing any such content;
(e) to communicate with, harm or attempt to harm children in any way; or
(a) under the age of 18; or
(b) if they are aged 18 or above, where you have not received their prior written consent to submit information about them to us.10.5 You must not submit to us any information which is considered ‘sensitive personal information’. ‘Sensitive personal information’ is information about you or any other person which reveals your or their racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or which is genetic data, biometric data, information which concerns your or their health, sex life or sexual orientation. 10.6 If you accidentally or intentionally submit such information to us, you will be considered to have consented to our processing of that information on the basis of Article 9(2)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/769).
11. Viruses and other harmful content
12. Links to other websites
13. Links to our website
(b) wherever you post a link to our website on any other website, you agree that you will do so in an appropriate manner, and not in any way which is defamatory or disparaging towards us, which misrepresents us or our business, or which causes any harm whatsoever to us or our business; and
(c) you must not link to our website in order to suggest any form of joint venture, partnership, collaboration, affiliation, business relationship, approval or endorsement in connection with us where none exists and in any event, without having first obtained our prior written consent.13.3 We may withdraw permission to link to our website at any time. In the event that we withdraw permission to link to our website and inform you of the same, you must immediately remove or cause to be removed any links to our website.
14. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
(a) YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE;
(b) ANY CORRUPTION OR LOSS OF DATA;
(c) ANY INABILITY TO ACCESS OUR WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INTERRUPTIONS, SUSPENSION OR WITHDRAWAL OF OUR WEBSITE (FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER);
(d) ANY USE YOU MAKE OF ANY CONTENT OR MATERIALS ON OUR WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY RELIANCE YOU MAKE ON SUCH CONTENT OR MATERIAL;
(e) ANY LOSS OF SAVINGS, PROFITS, SALES, BUSINESS OR REVENUE;
(f) ANY LOSS OF REPUTATION OR GOODWILL;
(g) ANY LOSS OF SAVINGS;
(h) ANY LOSS OF A CHANCE OR OPPORTUNITY; OR
(i) ANY OTHER SECONDARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT LOSSES,AND EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOU ASSUME AND SHALL BE LIABLE FOR THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY SUCH LOSS, DAMAGE, COSTS, EXPENSES, LIABILITIES OR PENALTIES ARISING. 14.4 WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT YOU COULD HAVE AVOIDED BY FOLLOWING OUR ADVICE TO APPLY AN UPDATE OFFERED TO YOU FREE OF CHARGE OR FOR DAMAGE THAT WAS CAUSED BY YOU FAILING TO CORRECTLY FOLLOW INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS OR TO HAVE IN PLACE THE MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS ADVISED BY US. 14.5 You specifically agree that we shall not be liable for any content or the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you. 14.6 YOU AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT THAT YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIES ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, OUR ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, CAUSED TO YOU ARE NOT IRREPARABLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION PREVENTING ANY EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEBSITE, SERVICE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY US, AND YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, ADVERTISING, EXHIBITION OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEBSITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY US. 14.7 To the extent that any of the provisions of this clause 14 (EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY) are unenforceable as outright exclusions of liability, they shall be construed as limitations on liability, limiting our liability to you to the maximum extent permitted by law.
(a) Your uploads, access to or use of the website;
(c) your violation of any third-party right, including, without limitation, any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property or privacy right;
(d) your violation of any laws, rules, regulations, codes, statutes, ordinances or orders of any governmental and quasi-governmental authorities, including, without limitation, all regulatory, administrative and legislative authorities; or
(e) any misrepresentation made by you.15.2 You will cooperate as fully required by us in the defence of any claim. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, and you will not, in any event, settle any claim without our prior written consent.
(a) THE SERVICE;
(b) THE WEBSITE CONTENT;
(c) USER CONTENT; OR
17. AGE RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF OUR WEBSITE
18. Governing law and jurisdiction
19. Copyright, credit and logo
- Data controller: TipTop Media Management Ltd
- How we collect or obtain information about you:
- when you provide it to us (e.g. by contacting us or by filling out any quote form on our website),
- from your use of our website using cookies, and
- occasionally, from third parties.
- Information we collect: name, contact details, payment information e.g. your credit or debit card details, IP address, information from cookies, information about your computer or device (e.g. device and browser type),information about how you use our website (e.g. which pages you have viewed, the time when you view them and what you clicked on, the geographical location from which you accessed our website (based on your IP address),company name or business name (if applicable),VAT number (if applicable) or variations of the above.
- How we use your information: for administrative and business purposes (particularly to contact you and process information you place on our website), to improve our business and website, to fulfil our contractual obligations, to advertise our goods and services, to analyse your use of our website, and in connection with our legal rights and obligations.
- Disclosure of your information to third parties: only to the extent necessary to run our business, to our service providers, to fulfil any contracts we enter into with you, where required by law or to enforce our legal rights.
- Do we sell your information to third parties (other than in the course of a business sale or purchase or similar event):No
- How long we retain your information: for no longer than necessary, taking into account any legal obligations we have (e.g. to maintain records for tax purposes), any other legal basis we have for using your information (e.g. your consent, performance of a contract with you or our legitimate interests as a business) and certain additional factors described in the main section below entitled How long we retain your information. For specific retention periods in relation to certain information which we collect from you, please see the main section below entitled How long we retain your information.
- How we secure your information: using appropriate technical and organisational measures such as storing your information on secure servers, and only granting access to your information where necessary.
- Transfers of your information outside the European Economic Area: we will only transfer your information outside the European Economic Area if we are required to do so by law OR in certain circumstances. Where we do so, we will ensure appropriate safeguards are in place, such as with America where the third parties we use who transfer your information outside the European Economic Area have self-certified themselves as compliant with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield.
- Your rights in relation to your information
- to access your information and to receive information about its use
- to have your information corrected and/or completed
- to have your information deleted
- to restrict the use of your information
- to receive your information in a portable format
- to object to the use of your information
- to withdraw your consent to the use of your information
- not to have significant decisions made about you based solely on automated processing of your information, including profiling.
- to complain to a supervisory authority
- Sensitive personal information: we do not knowingly or intentionally collect what is commonly referred to as ‘sensitive personal information’. Please do not submit sensitive personal information about you to us. For more information, please see the main section below entitled Sensitive Personal Information.
Information we collect when you visit our website
Information we collect when you contact us
Our use of automated decision-making and profiling
How we collect or obtain information about you from third parties
Disclosure and additional uses of your information
How long we retain your information
- the purpose(s)and use of your information both now and in the future (such as whether it is necessary to continue to store that information in order to continue to perform our obligations under a contract with you or to contact you in the future);
- whether we have any legal obligation to continue to process your information (such as any record-keeping obligations imposed by relevant law or regulation);
- whether we have any legal basis to continue to process your information (such as your consent);
- how valuable your information is (both now and in the future);
- any relevant agreed industry practices on how long information should be retained;
- the levels of risk, cost and liability involved with us continuing to hold the information;
- how hard it is to ensure that the information can be kept up to date and accurate; and
- any relevant surrounding circumstances (such as the nature and status of our relationship with you).
How we secure your information
- only sharing and providing access to your information to the minimum extent necessary, subject to confidentiality restrictions where appropriate, and on an anonymised basis wherever possible;
- using secure servers to store your information;
- verifying the identity of any individual who requests access to information prior to granting them access to information;
- using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software to encrypt any information you submit to us via any forms on our website and any payment transactions you make on or via our website
Transfers of your information outside the European Economic Area
Your rights in relation to your information
- to request access to your information and information related to our use and processing of your information;
- to request the correction or deletion of your information;
- to request that we restrict our use of your information;
- to receive information which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (e.g. a CSV file)and the right to have that information transferred to another data controller (including a third party data controller);
- to object to the processing of your information for certain purposes (for further information, see the section below entitled Your right to object to the processing of your information for certain purposes); and
- to withdraw your consent to our use of your information at any time where we rely on your consent to use or process that information. Please note thatif you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of our use and processing of your information on the basis of your consent before the point in time when you withdraw your consent.
- https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/; and
Your right to object to the processing of your information for certain purposes
- to object to us using or processing your information where we use or process it in order to carry out a task in the public interest or for our legitimate interests, including ‘profiling’ (i.e. analysing or predicting your behaviour based on your information) based on any of these purposes; and
- to object to us using or processing your information for direct marketing purposes (including any profiling we engage in that is related to such direct marketing).
- clicking the unsubscribe link contained at the bottom of any marketing email we send to you and following the instructions which appear in your browser following your clicking on that link;
- sending an email to email@example.com, asking that we stop sending you marketing communications or by including the words “OPTOUT”.
Sensitive Personal Information
California Do Not Track Disclosures
Copyright, credit and logo
- used solely to carry out or facilitate the transmission of communications over a network; or
- strictly necessary to provide an online service (e.g. our website or a service on our website) which you have requested.
Session and persistent cookiesCookies can be classified as either ‘session’ or ‘persistent’, depending on how long they last after they are placed on your browser. Session cookies: session cookies last for as long as you keep your browser open. They expire when you close your browser. Persistent cookies: persistent cookies expire at a fixed point in time or if you manually delete them from your browser, whichever occurs first. First and third party cookies Cookies can be classified as ‘first party’ or ‘third party’. First party cookies: these are cookies placed on your device by our website domain. Third party cookies: these are cookies placed on your device by third party website domains. If you require further information about cookies in general, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Types of cookies used
|Name of Cookie||Essential or Non-essential?||Type of cookie||First or Third party?||Session or Persistent?||Expiry Time||Purpose|
|SESS#||Essential||Functional||Third Party||Session||Session||Preserves users states across page requests.|
|_ _cfduid||Essential||Analytical||Third Party||Persistent||1 year||Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic.|
|_ _distillery||Non-essential||Analytical||Third Party||Persistent||1 Year||Collects statistics on what videos the user has seen.|
|_ga||Non-essential||Analytical||First Party||Persistent||2 Years||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|_gid||Non-essential||Analytical||First Party||Session||Session||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|lidc||Non-essential||Analytical||Third Party||Session||Session||Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services.|
|NID||Non-essential||Functional||Third Party||Session||6 Months||Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user’s device. The ID is used for targeted ads.|
|_ _distillery||Non-essential||Functional||First Party||Persistent||1 Year||Used by the video player to remember your position in a video should playback be interrupted.|
|_ _smSessionId||Non-essential||Functional||Third Party||Session||Session||Activated when you select the ‘Remember Me’ check box during login.|
|__smToken||Non-essential||Functional||First Party||Persistent||1 Year||Used by Sumo to verify log-in.|
|_ _smVID||Non essential||Functional||First Party||Persistent||29 days||Used for various means including ensuring proper performance of our services, marketing and analysis.|
|wistia||Non-essential||Functional||First party||Persistent||Persistent||Embedding videos and measuring engagement.|
Most browsers allow you to block all cookies, including essential cookies. Please note, however, that if you block all cookies, parts of our website and its functionality may not work or display properly.
You can delete existing cookies from your browser by clearing your browsing data and ensuring that the option to delete cookies is selected.
For more detailed information on how to accept and reject cookies, including guidance for specific browsers, please see the section below entitled How to accept or reject cookies
- Functional cookies
- Analytical (or performance) cookies
- first and third party persistent cookies to improve our website’s appearance and personalise it for you, including engagement. These cookies are: _ _distillery, smToken, _smVID and wistia. These cookies expire after 1 – 2 year
- first and third party session cookies to analyse users’ access to and use of our website and its features. These cookies are: NID and _smSessionld.
- first and third party session cookies to analyse users’ access to and use of our website and its features. These cookies are: _gid and lidc.
- first and third party persistent cookies to analyse users’ access to and use of our website and its features. These cookies are: _distillery and _ga. These cookies expire after 1 – 2 years
How to accept or reject cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-browsing-search-download-history-firefox?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Clear+Recent+History
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en_US
- unticking the button entitled ‘Also use Google Account activity and information to personalize ads on these websites and apps and store that data in your Google Account’; and
- switching the ‘Ads Personalisation’ setting off (i.e. by ensuring the switch at the top of the page is set to the left/grey and not the right/blue).