We’re delighted to announce that in April 2017, TipTop Media achieved ISO 27001 accreditation! ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (or ISO 27001 for short) sets the international standard for information security, and as a business that routinely handles, stores and destroys confidential and sensitive documents, we knew that this particular ISO would complement and affirm what we already offer our clients.
For our clients, ISO 27001 works as a verification that our standard working practices when it comes to information security are of an internationally high standard. This includes:
- Keeping your confidential documents secure, minimising any risk exposure
- Complying with UK and EU regulations such as The Data Protection Act 1998
- Providing consistency in product delivery and customer service
- Defining internal responsibilities and procedures to further enhance our internal security procedures and eliminate or minimise any risks
- Developing and maintaining a management process to ensure our information security controls are being monitored and maintained on a continuing basis
If you’d like to read more about why we decided to attain ISO 27001 accreditation you can check out our blog post here, or alternatively get in touch. We’re always happy to answer any questions.